Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > Boglen Terrier or Bogle????

Boglen Terrier or Bogle????

Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
cmeg0727

Hi, I am new here! My name is Cara, and my puppy is Milo! My boyfriend and I recently adopted Milo - a 5 month old puppy from a rescue. When we adopted him we were told that he was a Boglen, but I am beginning to wonder. Does anyone know how to tell the difference between a Boglen Terrier (Beagle/Boston Terrier) and a Bogle (Beagle/Boxer)? I have looked at pictures of both on the internet and find that they both look a lot alike, but in any of the descriptions of the Boglen Terrier, the full-grown weight doesn't seem to exceed the 20lb range. Milo had passed 20lbs by 5 months, and I would say is probably 30 lbs or so now - at 8 months. And I see boxer in him... but then again, that could be because I am looking for it. Are there any characteristics in particular to look for - physical or otherwise - to tell the difference?? Thanks everyone, and it is so nice to meet you all!

About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund