Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > General Topics > Q & A > does anyone know what marley might be mixed with?

does anyone know what marley might be mixed with?

Replies: 1 - 4 of 4
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
djones22
Contact Me
her papers say lab/rot mix, but there's no way! i looked up a few other people who own black labs with curley tails online, but even those pet owners have no idea what our dogs are mixed with. any help?

Maximus
Contact Me
I was wondering do you have a picture of Marley? That would be very helpful. [;)]
wandarenee
Contact Me
Hello, i was wondering do you puppie have any other markings,like brown or tan on the legs,above the eyes.
Grammy

I had a male dog whose mom was purebred black lab. He was probably mixed with a hound such as coon hound etc. He was short haired, had a brown face and brown legs and had a "saddle"[:)] of black. His face could have passed for lab. Very sweet but at 8 months was "smart as a whip but stubborn as a mule". Knew all of his commands but only chose to obey them part-time. Got him as a pup but when he grew he was just too much dog for a senior citizen. Pulled me all the time even though he knew commands. Just was an alpha dog and wanted to bully me. Mouthed my hands too hard even in playing. I could not convince him that "I" was the top dog, not him. Found a good home for him and I got a Bichon/Poodle, much better for me! Show us a picture of Marley so we can better know what he may be.
Grammy

Also forgot in my previous post, My dog also had a curled tail over his back.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund