Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > Rescued a Shihpoo / Schnaupoo / Lhasapoo / Lhasaschnau?

Rescued a Shihpoo / Schnaupoo / Lhasapoo / Lhasaschnau?

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
Joybell

OK, I guess I don't know what he is but I love him just the same. He's about a year and a half old and I got him from a shelter. The first couple of weeks he just lay around at my feet and if I dared to move he followed me everywhere. Now he is bouncing around all over the house playing with toys and with us, "his" people. The only problem I have is his separation anxiety. I am home all day but I do have to go shopping for groceries and to the dentist - places where I just cannot take him along! So, for the first time in many years of dog ownership, I had to buy a cage to put him into when I leave - otherwise I would no longer have a couch! I'd love to post a photo but I don't know how to do it. I have a pic of him before I had him clipped (puppy clip), which would probably give a better idea of what breed mix he is than the way he looks now!

sallysmum
Contact Me
congrats on adopting your new dog! I recently adopted a dog too. She also haas the same issue as your little guy with seperation anxiety. I too had to get a cage to put her in when I have to go without her, but she howls and barks and whines the entire time I am gone I think. wish I knew how to stop that.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund