Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Breed Specific > Chiweenie > HELLO LIKE TO DICUSS BEHAVIOR.

HELLO LIKE TO DICUSS BEHAVIOR.

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
jazziesacks
Contact Me
HELLO DO I HAVE ANY FELLOW CHIWEENIE OWNERS OUT THERE? I HAVE A PLAYFUL LITTLE GIRL BUT ONLY WITH ME. SHE WILL ONLY ALOW OTHER PEOPLE TO PET HER FOR MAYBE A MINUTE LOOKING AT ME THE WHOLE TIME. ALSO SHE WILL LAY NEXT TO ME AND WATCH THEIR EVERY MOVE AND IF THEY MOVE SHE WILL GROWL. WILL GROWL IF YOU GET NEXT TO ME. SHE DOESN'T BITE THO. NEED HELP HERE!!

campmom
Contact Me
We have a male chiweenie. He will be 3 months on Monday. Playful is the word. He gets into everything. He has also taken over some of the cats toys but we are deffinately complete with him. His name is Cody.
brey0255
Contact Me
Playful IS the word for chiweenies I think... Mine is a social butterfly though. I wonder if she is just possesive over you, which I could see if you spoil her. The best solution would be to force her to socialize more. It's clear that she trusts you, so you have to show her that other people are ok too. I know I'm late from teh orginal post, how is your Chiweenie doing now?
campmom
Contact Me
Since the first day we brought Cody home we started to socialize with other people and with other animals. Not only do we have a cat we also have 2 birds. They that is any animal needs to socialized.
brey0255
Contact Me
Yes, anyone will tell you it is important to socialize dogs from the get-go. That was my best advise (although not news) for Jazziesacks owner... she posted months ago now, I wonder how they're doing and if she will allow others to play with her yet. :) We have a cat too, my Chiweenie, Winniem, just loves the cat... the cat however is not a very big fan of our Winnie haha.
campmom
Contact Me
That is the same way with our cat. But hopefully she will get use to the idea there is a dog in our family once again. Also at times when we are not watching to closely they will be both asleep on the couch, or be playing with the same toy. There is still hope.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund