Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > New Bagel In The House

New Bagel In The House

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
mdb0yd
Contact Me
Hi. I am new to the whole designer dog world. We didn't know designer dogs existed until a few months ago. We have a Beagle Bassett mix that we rescued, and I am looking for any information I can find on these breeds. I have never had a dog in the house before, so this is a completely new experience for me. I can use all the help I can get. Coco is very intelligent and a very loving dog. She is training fairly easily even though I am have never trained a dog before. One problem is that I have to bathe her a lot to try to keep the hound dog smell at bay. Anyone have a suggestion to help with the strong smell between baths?

dopeydonblueful
Contact Me
Hi, I to have the smell problem with my girl Poppy  should be getting my order of smelly dog shampoo, spray etc. tomorrow, once I have used it I will let you know if the smell goes.
mdb0yd
Contact Me
Thank you.  If it works I will need to place an order.  The odor seems to be getting better or I am just getting used to it.  Coco is such a sweet dog and I hate for everyone to notice her smell and not how adorable she is.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund