Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > General Topics > Q & A > dogs getting along in the same house

dogs getting along in the same house

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
wandarenee
Contact Me
I have a 3 month old felmale rottweiler,and i will be getting a english mastiff in october which will be about 7 weeks old. He will be a male and that would make Mercedes around 6 months old when i get him. My question is how would i interact them together and, do you think that they would get along. I read up on the two different types of dogs. and one is going to be very active while the other is very laid back.

sycadoog
Contact Me
As they both will be puppies when you get the 2nd one they will get along famously after a few ground rules are learned. You will have to control their interactions until the sizes are evened up which shouldn't take to long, only a matter of weeks. Both puppies will play rough at times and may cry or yelp if the other plays to rough. It will be up to you to keep things from getting out of hand if one tries to bully the other but with gentle guidance you should have two dogs that will be the best of friends. Good Luck

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund