Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > new member

Replies: 1 - 7 of 7
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
luckyme
Contact Me
Hi Jus found this site. Excited to find info on my new pup. Turns out she is a Pitenees. Now I'm curious about nature of the breed...

emgerber
Contact Me
Welcome to the Designer Mixes web site. I would love to see some pictures. I still feel the way you do but my dog is now almost 2 years old. They sure do steal your heart. Enjoy!
corky95621
Contact Me
a good way to tell what your dog will act like it to look at both breeds that it has been mixed with and try and guess what personality the dog is taking on :D we will be nice and welcoming here. we do not breed discriminate! feel free to share tons of photos of your dog we all love to see them!
Peggy0808
Contact Me
Hi I am also new to the site. I have two Designer Mixes that are new to my family Zoey a Foxton and Scotty a Scotchi. I know a lot about our Foxton as I have always had  purebred Boston Terriers and had a Toy Fox Terrier as a child, however I know nothing about the Scottish Terriers or Chihuahuas. So I would love any info on this breed of dog, as of now he seems to be a really great dog, great with the kids and the other animals. He does seem to have more Scottish Terrier than the Chihuahua when it comes to looks so check him out and let me know what you think.
emgerber
Contact Me
Peggy0808, Zoey and Scotty welcome to our group. I checked out your pictures I love the big ears. I am a first time dog owner and have received tons a support and information on this site so I am sure you will find support too. I just asked lots and lots of questions and many knowledgeable people offered suggestions, input and some great in site. There is lots of great stuff here if you spend sometime checking things out.
hettybandit
Contact Me
im also fairly new to this. i got my male bullkita when he was 6weeks old. hes now 3and a half months and such an energetic dog, hes huge for his age and his paws are massive so i can only assume hes gunna be a very big dog. i have pictures on my profile of him :) congrats on your new addition. hope you have many happy years to come ! x
emgerber
Contact Me
Welcome Bandit Jacobs, I love your brown markings. You baby pictures are so cute. Also welcome to hettybandit. Looking forward to reading some of your posts.
emgerber
Contact Me
luckyme I would love to see some puppy pictures.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund