Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Grooming > At Home Grooming > short haired dogs that shed

short haired dogs that shed

Replies: 1 - 6 of 6
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
corky95621
Contact Me
So I know shedding can be a reall issue when it comes to dogs and their owners. If you have a short haired dog that sheds a lot and have a hard time finding the right brush to take care of it get a ZOOM GROOM. I swear by this brush with short and long haired breeds. I use it in my grooming salon and at home with my dogs. I have had several owners call back and ask for me to tell me how great it is to bring their dog home and not have any shedding and have asked me what i use. It is not an expensive brush like the FURMINATOR is, this brush is under $10 and comes in a variety of colors. It is a rubber brush so you dont have to worry about scratching your dogs skin like you do with slicker brushes. dogs who are inside shed YEAR ROUND whereas dogs that are outside will shed SEASONALLY. If you guys have ANY questions about grooming and grooming supplies feel free to ask :D

emgerber
Contact Me
Thanks Courtney. I wish I had known about this cheaper brush sooner. I use the Fur Buster and it works great. Khia sheds seasonally. I brush her daily so the regular shedding is no a huge deal. Usually when it is shedding time is when I take her to the groomer and the groomer does a great job in reducing the shedding.I have not heard of the Zoom Groom. Is it available at Petsmat?
corky95621
Contact Me
yes the zoom groom is available at PetSmart and Petco and also some smaller pet shops. A lot of groomers use them, we use them in our salon and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! it looks like a little doggie and it has rubber bristles which are nice cuz it gives your dog a nice massage while brushing :D
emgerber
Contact Me
Fantastic! The Zoom Groom is on my list for my next trip to the pet store. I use a variety of brushes so this will just be one more to help in my dog having a healthy coat and skin. Thank for sharing your knowledge and experience.
emgerber
Contact Me
Courtney when I looked at this post I realized it was for short haired dogs. My girl actually has medium length hair will the Zoom Groom work for a little long hair or is there something else you would suggest?
corky95621
Contact Me
yes the ZOOM GROOM works AMAZING with hair of any type of dog. i was just directing it towards people with short haired dogs cuz i know finding a good brush for them is difficult. but i use the ZOOM GROOM on huskies, german shepherds, akitas, chihuahuas, beagles. ANY dog with shedding this brush is good for. also good for in the bath to help scrub the shampoo down into the skin :D
emgerber
Contact Me
That is great. I am planning to get one. I already have 3 different brush and they are all great for specific areas of my girl's coat but the though of her getting a massage while I brush is nice.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund